Saturday, February 25, 2012

Blogging is hard.

Ok, so, blogging is not really hard, but somehow I can't seem to find the time to update. Sigh. It's not that I don't want to. My life is just so busy?

Last night's run was supposed to be ten miles, but it was cold/rainy/snowy outside, so doing it outdoors was not really an option. I did NOT want to run ten miles on a treadmill; however, I did attempt it. I got as far as six, then told Nate that I would do the extra four today. Which I now don't feel like doing. But I will. Ugh.  On the plate for tomorrow: 12 miles. I don't care how cold it is, if it is moderately dry, it's happening outside.

Also last night, I had a huge craving for wings, so we went to Buffalo Wild Wings. (Once again, I was so hungry I failed to take a photo of my meal before diving in). I ordered 18 wings - 6 parmesan garlic, 6 asian zing, and 6 honey bbq. I ate about 16 or 17 of them, and when I was done, our waitress told me that she was proud of me. I also had a "Mountain Berry Tea" (ehhh would not order again) and a "Black Cherry Mojito" (very good, but veryyyy sweet).

OK so, I resolve to update more in the future. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment