Friday, February 17, 2012

Winter?

Today's Run: 6.0 miles
Time: 52 min 30 sec

This "winter" is possibly the best thing that has happened to me in like, ever. It is mid-February, and we have been able to do a large majority of our runs outside. I wish every winter was like this. That being said, I also cannot WAIT for spring.

We did 8 miles yesterday morning, which was a bit rough, because we woke up at 7:30 am and we were out on the road by 9:00. I had to stop once due to a cramp, but other than that it was ok - just a bit slow. Tonight's run was awesome. I really enjoy running when it is dark out. The temperature was basically perfect, as well - high 40's/low 50's. At first I didn't feel like doing it, and kind of complained, but Nate convinced me and I am quite glad he did.

I have worked up a considerable appetite, and so I am off to get some Mexican food. Pictures to follow, perhaps. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment