Sunday, January 22, 2012

Lazy Sunday!

Todays Run: Progression Run, 6.0 miles, last 10 minutes moderate pace
Time: 53 min 30 sec

I woke up this morning, saw that it was about 20 degrees outside, and wanted to go right back to sleep. I suppressed the urge and downed several cups of coffee. Once Nate was up, we headed to the gym. I wasn't really feeling like doing the run, but once I got started it wasn't so bad. I did my first 3 miles at an easy 9 minute mile, stopped for about a minute to drink some water, then did another 1.5 miles at the same pace. Once I reached 4.5 miles, I bumped the pace up to an 8:00 min/mile, and did so for ten minutes. I ended back at the 9:00 min/mile to cool down. Overall, I felt like it was a good run. My knee started bothering me around mile 5, but nothing too bad...it's definitely felt MUCH worse.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment