Sunday, January 22, 2012

SUNDAY FUNDAY

So Sunday is the day when all plans must be put aside to complete the "long run."  Luckily it being week 4 our long run this Sunday was a mere 6 miles with a moderate (hard) 10 min at the end of the run.  We got to the gym around 1230 so we were able to catch both the Pats and Giants win which leads me to the theme of this blog post: celeb look a-likes:

I'm going to throw out two names, and you tell me if you've seen them in the same room together: 49'ers QB Alex Smith and man-hunk Ryan Gosling.  Last time I checked these two have not been seen in the same room together so I think its safe to say that they are the same person.  And for the sad-sacks who have been tweeting that Smith looks like Aaron Rodgers I must say you are sadly mistaken because there are only two people on this earth known have uterus shaped chest sweat marks on their shirts, and those two people are Gosling and Smith.  Case closed.

As for the run today I felt pretty good.  I ran 4.25 min at an easy 9.5 min mile then bumped it to a 9.00 mile to 4.50.  From there I kept a 8.30 pace from 4.50 to 5.00 miles and slammed a 8.00 mile from 5.00 to 5.50.  I cooled down at a 9.00 mile till I hit six and then watched Sir Brady dismantle the BlackBirds and then witnessed Gosling fall short in front of the G-Men.  I'm very excited for a rematch of 2007's superbowl.  Bradski is on a mission this year and he won't stop until Eli's head is on a steak.  PATS.... BOOM.. TheYeahNate... Out..

No comments:

Post a Comment