Monday, March 19, 2012

Spring is here!

Todays Run: 4.0 miles
Time: 36 mins

Spring is legit here. It was 73 degrees this afternoon in Milford. Nate is trying to ease back into running after injuring his foot last week, so we did a nice and easy four miles. I felt pretty good the whole time. We ran down by the beach, and so it was nice to get the cool breeze from the sound while we were running. Here's hoping Nate heals up and we are able to get back to training!

Tonight we made potatoes better than the chicken with sweet potatoes, and it might have been better than using regular potatoes. Since I was in class all evening, Nate was in charge of the cooking. The chicken came out perfect - I couldn't have done it better myself.

In other news, it's HUNGER GAMES WEEKEND on Saturday! I am SO EXCITED. CANNOT WAIT.

Cheers!

1 comment: